Emotional Wellness and Mental Health Resources
Resources for Students
- CSU Health Network counseling services professional staff includes licensed psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, and licensed professional counselors. Counseling Services provides a wide range of services to meet the needs of fee-paying students on the Fort Collins campus.
- 970-491-6053 (during business hours)
- 970-491-7111 for 24/7 and after hours assistance
- Spiritual Care Team at CSU Health Network is open to all beliefs, faiths, cultures, and identities (including those who do not identify as religious or spiritual)
- 970-91-7121 to schedule an individual session with a spiritual care professional
- Residence Hall staff are available to provide support to students who live on campus
- Student Case Management provides crisis prevention and intervention services to students in difficult situations such as medical, mental health, behavioral, personal or family crisis, illness or injury, including helping students navigate academic and health concerns. Student Case Managers consult with students, faculty, staff, families, and providers to offer guidance on the next best steps.
Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Employee Assistance Program offers, through ComPsych, counseling, legal advice, financial planning and work-life balance support. ComPsych provides no-cost, confidential assistance program to help address the personal issues faced by employees
- CARE Program connects and refers employees to community resources that provide health and social services through a comprehensive resources directory and hands-on guidance.
Reporting concerns about a student or employee who may need help
- Tell Someone is a reporting line for anyone with concerns about safety or mental health issues – either your own or someone else’s.
- During working hours (or leave a message after hours) at 970-491-1350