Sept. 14: Indecent exposure incidents reported to CSUPD
At approximately 11:35 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 14, multiple individuals reported a male, described by witnesses as either white or Latinx, in his 20s, with short black hair and a mustache, parked in a dark gray four door sedan. The male was unclothed and masturbating. He was first observed in the parking lot at the corner of Plum and Shields Streets, then drove away and was later reported a short time later by another witness on the east side of the Westfall Hall parking lot. The suspect was last seen driving north on Shields Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call CSUPD at 970-491-6425.
- CSU student Victim’s Assistance Team is provided by the Women and Gender Advocacy Center, this team responds 24/7 to assault victims and their families and provides confidential support. Call 970-492-4242 and ask to speak with an advocate.
- Women and Gender Advocacy Center provides confidential resources to students including academic, medical, and emotional support. Call 970-491-6384 during business hours Monday-Friday.
- CSU Health Network provides confidential medical and emotional support services to students. Counseling Services: (970) 491-6053
- SAVA is a community resource for sexual assault survivors.
- The Employee Assistance Program provides mental health support to employees.
- Report to police anyone who is behaving suspiciously by calling or texting 911 from any campus to reach CSUPD.
- Do not confront or engage someone who is behaving suspiciously; call police immediately.
- Report illegal or suspicious behavior immediately. Delaying a report can mean that police are not able to contact a suspect.
University response information regarding COVID-19
Information about the university’s response to COVID-19 can be found at this link.
Sign Up for Emergency Alerts
The CSU Emergency Text Alert System is used to send text alerts in the event of an emergency on the Colorado State University Fort Collins campus. The system is only used during an immediate, ongoing safety emergency or unexpected closing of the campus. Sign up now.
Report a Concern
- Emergencies: Call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Non-emergencies: Contact CSUPD (970) 491-6425.
- Tell Someone if you are concerned about a student or an employee’s mental health and safety.
University communications during an emergency
The university uses various communications vehicles during an emergency, and to communicate about general safety advice. More information.